Begin BidVertiser code

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Neha Dhupia wants to drop sexy image


She started her career with women centric roles in films like Julie and Sheesha, but Neha Dhupia is now keen on transforming her sexy image to that of a girl next door . Neha is looking forward to a number of films where she is playing performance-oriented roles. Talking about her future projects Neha says, “There’s Priyadarshan’s Chup Chup Ke. My role in it is love meet’s confusion. The film also stars Kareena Kapoor, Shahid Kapur and Suniel Shetty. I play Kareena’s sister and Kareena being mute in the movie, I do all the talking. It is a very crazy role.”
This is Neha’s second film with Priyadarshan. “I am in awe of the director. He is one director who reinforces and believes in you. Working with him was a good experience,” she says.
The next film that Neha is really excited about is Ek Chaalis Ki Last Local where she will be seen for the first time with Abhay Deol. “The movie is about the journey of two people who miss their last local. I also have Ujjawal Chatterjee’s Uthaan where I play an ambitious model who has to choose between love and her career. Both are wonderful films and I am really keen about them,” she says. She adds, “There is also Delhi Heights. I can’t reveal much right now, but Rabbi Shergil (known for his Sufi touch) will be making his debut as a music director with this film.”

No comments: